Thursday, April 8, 2010

June.

I miss Pedro and Roberto terribly. But with the help of Dr.Brown I slowly recovered from my ill state of mind. I slowly started to get used to my new life away from the ranch and from Mama Elena over time. I actually started liking Dr.Brown's house. I felt welcomed and safe there. There was something that would visit me daily that made me feel safe and comfortable, it reminded me of Nacha. I wasn't sure what it was at first, but I eventually came to the conclusion that it was a spirit. John's house was very fascinating and I found interesting things all over it. Although I didn't talk much to John and kept to myself for the most part, we seemed to have developed a bond. We started to spend allot of time together as days went on and he even shared a recipe to make matches with me. He told me that the theory with this recipe is that an inner fire burns in each person. Even though John and I have developed a bond, I still wasn't talking to him. This apparently bothered him, cause he then asked me to tell him why I wasn't talking. John gave me a glow stick to write my reason. When he came back he saw what I have written.. and after writing this I feel like I may be moving closer to freedom. I don't think I'm going back with Mama Elena.

No comments:

Post a Comment